Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hello, one who views this!

Greetings! This is the one I'll be using for Personal Project subject. Bear with me, despite the pain of going through the research for my likely campaign, I chose to do for the HIV/AIDS campaign.HIV, together with AIDS have killed a lot of people.It can be spread through sex without the use of condoms and bondage along with drug usage through shared needles. Awareness has been spread through ambient media before but of course most of the ones I saw involve condoms. So I thought wouldn't it be nice if I try my hand in bringing this to my plan for my ambient media project. For my project, I'm intending to do something close to the mirror poster as a concept. Except in my version, it would be a flip style poster with a bad one at the front but with a good advice beneath it like a flip calendar sort of poster. Well, one of my ideas for this one. There will be more of the stuff I thought to discuss.



No comments:

Post a Comment